ss_blog_claim=f62a5fb7cc712ba622e1a36a92438efe Time Goes By...: Our 8th Anniversary!

home | about us | meme/ tags | archives | mm | mono friday

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary!

Yesterday saw us celebrating our 8th anniversary. It has been a wonderful 8 years together and both of us are blessed to have each others. My cousin always say to us, "You two are always so loving to each others. It is like both of you have just started dating yesterday." gelakguling malu It is definitely the greatest compliment for both of us as a couple. And she's right! Even tho' we've been together for 8 years, we don't feel bored with each others. Our love just kept growing stronger and stronger with each day passes by. love
Darling, your love has been nothing but caring, gentle, patient, generous, faithful, passionate, kind, understanding, respectful and thoughtful to me all these 8 years. Thank you for showering me with your endless love! love I could not have been gone through what i have without you. You are the joy of my life! And I thank God for every second I am with you! I love you, darling, now and always will! cium peluk
We had a great BBQ dinner at home last night. Cooking has always been fun for us. M did the bbqueing while i cooked the sauce and side dishes. I will post about the food at my other blog, AGP, where I can post the recipe too. Here, I would like to end this post with the recent photo we took together.

This was taken at Bukit Genting, Penang on 26th Dec last year.
Enjoy and may you guys have a wonderful week ahead! cium



First Two Commentators

Congratulations, LJ & Marzie! :)

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

© Copyright 2009 by Martin and Jean. All Rights Reserved |
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia |
Couple Illustration - Hed Candy, edited by Jean Chia