ss_blog_claim=f62a5fb7cc712ba622e1a36a92438efe Time Goes By...: About Time Goes By...

home | about us | meme/ tags | archives | mm | mono friday

Monday, October 13, 2008

About Time Goes By...

Martin: I always believe "forever" because it is our decision to choose whether we want it or not to be.
Maybe some will say "noone will know what will happen in the future, how can there be forever?".
What i can say is, If you choose to be forever....that is your future.



Jean: Time Goes By is actually Our Song. When I first started dating M, I was skeptical about eternal love. I would say I was influenced by my sister's relationship with her ex. They had been dating for 7 years before breaking up. I look at their relationship as a happily ever after kind of fairy tale. So, when they broke up, I was doubtful about love. "How can you break up even after 7 years of togetherness?" I thought.

During our first year, M was always uttering, "I Love You Forever!", but I was sad upon hearing "forever". "Will there be forever?" I was doubtful. Despite my doubt towards M's love for me, M continue to nourished me with his ultimate love. He was being really patience with me. (Thank you, darling!)

As years passed by, I started seeing our future together. It was on our 2nd year that I've choosen this song for M, and it became our song. :) I really love its lyric, and meant every words of it.

Hope you'll enjoy our song too! :)



Time Goes By - Spice Girls


[click to play]

I've never had a feeling so right
Like I have with you
Can't explain the things you do
But boy when you
Tell me softly you love me too

It's like I know we were meant to be
So for eternity
You will have a part of me
And all I need
Is for you to stay right here with me, yeah

Time goes by but we stand still (know it does, I know it does)
Love you for eternity, I will (I will)
I know that we were meant to be (we were meant to be, my love)
That's how I feel when you're with me

You are the reason that my heart beats
And no, I never thought I would ever fall so deep
But now I see
That the love that we share
Is oh-so-sweet

What if I told you that I believe (believe)
That you were my soul, my destiny (my destiny, yeah)
What if I was to say
In every way
Deep in my heart is where you'll be (time)

Time goes by but we stand still (I'm still right here)
Love you for eternity, I will (I'll never go)
I know that we were meant to be (we were meant to be)
That's how I feel when you're with me (how I feel, when you're with me)

Time goes by but we stand still (oh time, oh time)
Love you for eternity, I will (eternity I will)
I know that we were meant to be (we were meant, baby love)
That's how I feel when you're with me

As you hold me close, so tenderly
And watch you fall to sleep
I see in you the one (you the one)
Who now completes
The half of me I used to be (me I used to be)

Time goes by but we stand still (yeah-ey-ee-ey-yeah)
Love you for eternity, I will (eternity I will)
I know that we were meant to be (were meant to be)
That's how I feel when you're with me
(feel when you're, when you're with me baby)

Time goes by but we stand still (but we always stand still, babe)
Love you for eternity, I will (stand still babe, and I know)
I know that we were meant to be (yes we were)
That's how I feel when you're with me

Time goes by but we stand still
Love you forever, yes I will
I know we're meant to be
That's how I feel baby

~ lyric from http://www.azlyrics.com

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

© Copyright 2009 by Martin and Jean. All Rights Reserved |
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia |
Couple Illustration - Hed Candy, edited by Jean Chia