ss_blog_claim=f62a5fb7cc712ba622e1a36a92438efe Time Goes By...: Friday Fills-in #5

home | about us | meme/ tags | archives | mm | mono friday

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fills-in #5

I'm sorry if my post today seems to be gloomy or negative. I can't help myself from feeling down. But don't worry about me, i just need to get it out! Perhaps, i will get better after my second cup of coffee.

And...here we go!

1. I hold on to the scant memories i had with our baby Julia to keep myself sane.

2. My hubby is someone I like to travel with because he's the only one who can understand how i feel now.

3. That day,i had a dream about a baby, but it wasn't our baby Julia.

4. I don't like this year.

5. Trust noone but only your hubby!

6. The truth is still in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward todrinking with my friends, tomorrow my plans includegoing for groceries shopping and Sunday, I want to relax with my hubby!


**********
First Commenter

LadyJava's Lounge

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

© Copyright 2009 by Martin and Jean. All Rights Reserved |
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia |
Couple Illustration - Hed Candy, edited by Jean Chia