ss_blog_claim=f62a5fb7cc712ba622e1a36a92438efe Time Goes By...: Music Monday #11: Circle of Life

home | about us | meme/ tags | archives | mm | mono friday

Monday, February 23, 2009

Music Monday #11: Circle of Life

Lion King is one of my favourite Disney cartoon and this is my favourite song from Lion King. I love the story between Simba and his father Mustafa. It was really real and touching! Sometimes, we need to be stern in educating our child, or else he/ she would ended up a spoilt brat. But yet at the same time, we need to build a loving relationship with our child. This is not an easy task, especially when your child is still young. He/ she wouldn't understand about 'saying no for their own good'. ><

And this reminds me of my experience with a flasher when I was 12 yr-old. I wanted to go to 7-eleven which is nearby my school with my friend. A day before that, I asked my mom for permission but she said no. I was really angry. I ignored her command and went to 7-eleven with my friend after school the next day. On the way, we met with a flasher. It was horrid! I've never seen "guy's thing' before that and seeing it, it was like seeing a monster. I was traumatized. For weeks, I couldn't sleep. Poor me! And I regretted ignoring my mom's command. Sorry, ma!


Song lyrics | Circle Of Life lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Happy MM, peeps!




First Commentator

Congratulations, Marzie! and thank you for all your comments love!!! :)

Admin Control Panel

New Post | Settings | Change Layout | Edit HTML | Moderate Comments | Sign Out

© Copyright 2009 by Martin and Jean. All Rights Reserved |
Blog Makeover by Jean Chia |
Couple Illustration - Hed Candy, edited by Jean Chia